Last date to Apply
The Wireless Sensor Networks (WSN) Lab has been set up at the Indian Institute of Information Technology, Allahabad as an initiative of the Department of Infor- mation Technology and Indo korea Research Project. The WSN Lab aims to build up the technical expertise and to foster a culture of entrepreneurship in Wireless communication and Internet of Things.
Indian Institute of Information Technology Allahabad (IIITA) located in Jhalwa, Allahabad, UP, India was established in 1999, as a center of excellence in Information Technology and allied areas and is an institute of national importance by the act of parliament. IIIT-A aims to evolve an integrated ambiance of creative learning, researching for novelties, contributing to the growth of knowledge, mapping the knowledge into innovations, innovations in terms of innovative products, services and also in terms of re-engineering the education process itself, devising the newer tools and sophisticating the skills at higher level.read more
Allahabad is a fascinating city with a blend of a rich cultural and historical heritage hosting a wide range of styles of the Maratha, Mughal, Holkar and British era. Chhatris, Laal Bag Palace, Kanch Mandir are cues of its architectural exellence. Triveni Sangam, the confluence of the Ganges, Yamuna and "invisible" Saraswati rivers, is considered holy by Hindus. It’s near the 16th-century Allahabad Fort, built by Mughal Emperor Akbar. In the fort are the ancient sandstone Ashoka Pillar, the underground Patalpuri Temple and a sacred banyan tree.
The Department of Information Technology is organizing a workshop on Internet of Things from December 19 - 20, 2019. The objective of workshop is to equip Research and Engineering students with the essential tools for designing and realizing IoT related projects. The workshop will comprise of lectures and hands-on sessions.
1. Introduction to Internet of Things
2. Wireless Sensor Networks a foundation for Internet of Things
3. Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence for Internet of Things Applications
4. Principal components and Stochastic Learning for Internet of Things Applications
5. Cognitive Science in IoT application: A Research Philosophy
6. Physical Level Security for Internet of Things
7. Introduction to Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT-4.0)
8. Real-Time Applications Implementation: Hands On Session
9. Aerial Mesh Networks: An Unmanned Aerial Vehicle scaling
10. Research Analysis for Unmanned Aerial Vehicle
Participants : 500 INR
Name of Account:
IIIT, Jhalwa, Allahabad
Account Type : Saving Account (SA)
Account Number : 30996838478
IFSC Code : SBIN0010891
Bank : State Bank of India
Last date to Apply